Sunday School Director
Jennifer Moorcroft -
Our Holy Cross Sunday Church School provides Catechetical Education in the Orthodox Faith for children ages 3 (as of September 1st) through 18. Our grades range from Preschool through High School. We offer a Youth Forum class for our High School students' grades 10-12.
Our goal is to aid parents in their efforts to educate their children in the Orthodox Faith following the guidelines of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Department of Religious Education.
Our Divine Liturgy begins at 9:30am. Our classes take place following Holy Communion and end at 11:30am. All children are invited to participate in our program.
- Our Holy Cross children are given the opportunity to receive Orthodox Education lessons each Sunday during the school year.
- The children participate in various Church activities such as Church processions, service projects and Christmas Pageant.
- The children develop friendships with other Orthodox young people.
- The Program supports parents in their desire to spiritually educate their children in the Faith and reinforce what they learn at home.
- We provide special Orthodox celebrations and lessons throughout the year. ( ex: St. Nicholas celebration and Vasilopita Day / St. Basil lesson)
* On Sunday morning, there is also an adult catechetical program with Fr. Daniel Korba. The Adult Class meets in the Library on the classroom level following Holy Communion. Adults already Orthodox and those seeking more information about the Orthodox Faith are welcome.